Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bethlehem South Side Restaurants: The Running Tally

Instead of composing a post tonight I've been putting the together the list of my favorite South Side Bethlehem Dining and Drinks (look right and down). Each title is a link to the establishment's menu or home-page. Clearly, it isn't comprehensive and will, of course, be a work in progress.
North Side Dining and Drinks coming soon, in the column to the right of the South Side ones.

*If you're a restauranteur and don't find your restaurant/bar on this list, invite me in and feed me your best stuff. I'll even put together a review, and maybe even a video!
...Black Forest Deli has posed the invitation and I plan to take them up on it next week.

By the way, Happy National Coffee Day! 10 coffee facts: http://www.indyposted.com/113732/10-coffee-facts-for-national-coffee-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment