Wednesday, November 20, 2013

San Francisco

I've been a resident of San Francisco for two and a half years now, and given the number of other food bloggers and free time spent doing so many other things, I have not wanted to do a half-start of this blog again every time I cooked a great recipe or encountered a noteworthy restaurant. Which, if you've been to San Francisco, you know are aplenty.

I still think of many of Bethlehem and the Lehigh Valley Area restaurants fondly and look forward to returning at some point, especially to see the changes I hear of on the South Side.
For now, I am developing some writing around the fascinating changes occurring on San Francisco's Market Street. There's a bit of closure for the time being.

I'll end with a food-related catalyst for anyone who encounters this post expecting that:
sweet potato-parsnip latkes with homemade applesauce.

We've made them a couple of times lately, and it feels appropriate, perhaps more so for those of you who are Jewish, in anticipation of the upcoming Hannukah/Thanksgiving coincidence.

We've used a few recipes, I encourage you to find the one you like best. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment